RELIABLE AND EFFICIENT
« We are very proud to present a machine whose every detail has been carefully considered and whose quality of finish can be seen at first glance. »
- PRS (Perfect Radius System) adjustment system, allows it to always stay in the axis of the wheel regardless of its thickness (a difference of more or less 0.040” is observable from one manufacturer to another)
- Power supply: can be configured to operate on both 220V and 110V; 20A, Single Phase, 4-wire supply (2x110V line, 1 common line, 1 ground line)
- 1/3 HP TEFC (Totaly Enclosed Fan Cooled) mounted motor for each station
- 1/2 HP TEFC Fan Mounted Motor
- Easy to access Main Safety Switch inside the machine
- Very solid 14-gauge steel construction cabinet coated with an oven-baked electrostatic powder paint
- Worktable in steel CHT100 3/4 “thick
- Swivel wheel with brake
- Lenght 48″ X Width 27.5″ X Height 53″
- Weight 760 lbs
Included with the machine :
- 10-feet wires with Twist Lock plug
- Set of keys for wheel change
- Two spare wheels
- SS2 skate holder
TWO FINISHING STATIONS, ONE CROSS GRIND STATION
FINISHING STATION #1
Finishing Station with exclusive PRS adjustment and stainless steel adjustable guard.
CROSS GRIND STATION
Belt drive cross grind station, with 6 “grinding wheel.
Lower utilization fees
FINISHING STATION # 2
Finishing station with exclusive PRS adjustment and stainless steel adjustable guard.
PROTECTIVE VISOR WITH SLIDE
Scratch resistant Lexan shield. Mount on dry linear guides
Push it back for easier access when you need to clean the surface, change wheels, etc.
Very large filter, absorbing more dust, allows to change it less often.
Access to the air filter is direct and unhindered; in just a few seconds it can be replaced. The replacement of this filter, after several tens of hours of intense use of the device, is the main part of its maintenance.